Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 17 November 2011

Hello everyone, well I think I will be using some of my posts as a spot to review things. Make-up, music, movies, fabric; really anything that strikes my fancy and I feel needs to be yapped about. For those of you who don't know me well here's a bit of an intro for ya. I have tastes that lie in every element of a particular category. Ie. make-up - I love everything from basic nudes to crazy art colors like blue lips and full stage make-up; music - I love everything from classical opera all the way to foreign heavy metal; movies - I'm a fan of rom coms but I also love horror, psychological thrillers, action, drama, musicals, etc. So you can see from here (and you will see more as I post more) just how varied my tastes are. I also have no shame so when I post about make-up in particular and say that I love wearing a certain thing out and it's not exactly in the regular "fashion trend" for make-up please remember that those products are not for everyone.

My awesome Artemis hat - yes I wear it everywhere when it's cold ^_^
For example, see my Artemis hat - most people my age would never be seen in public with it but I love it to pieces and have no qualms with showing it off.

Now, all that being said, I would love some feedback as to what brand to review first.
MAC, Lime Crime, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, LIT, Sephora, Make-Up Forever, Cover Girl, Maybelline, Annabelle, Rimmel, Boots, or Too Faced?

0 comments:

Post a Comment