Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Zim Collection

I'm finally going back through all my cosmetics and swatching everything I didn't swatch during my last run. First up is the Invader Zim Collection by Moi Minerals.

Left Column: Zim, Gaz, Dib
Middle Column: Professor Membrane, Gir, Waffle
Last Column: Mrs. Bitters, My Tallest, My Tallest Special (I'll explain that later)
Stripe: Piggy Lip Gloss

Moi Says:
Zim~Med Green with Red Glitter
Gir~Grey with blue undertone with green&blue/turquoise glitter shimmer
Dib~Dark Blue with black & silver glitter
Gaz~ Blue Based Purple (blurple) lavender & pink glitter
♥Piggy♥ ~Lavender based Pink lip gloss(not Vegan)
My Tallest~ Lime Green with Dark Pink Glitter
Waffle~ Golden Yellow with silver glitter
Professor Membrane~ Silver loaded with iridescent glitter
Mrs Bitters~ Black with purple glitter/shimmer

I have to say that I agree with all of the descriptions aside from Gir and Dib. Gir to me looses the turquoise glitter shimmer in the shade of grey that was used but you do see it in the sunshine. Dib I think is more of a bright med blue than a dark blue and the glitter here comes out as more of a shimmer than a sparkle.

Now what I meant by My Tallest Special was that because I won her mini contest to create one of the shades custom (which ended up as the My Tallest that is sold) we did a test batch with a pale lime green and light pink glitter just to see the difference. It is literally the same as the regular My Tallest, just lighter all together. Personally I think I will use this special one more but thats cause of my skintone. *Note* She only made the one container of this Special My Tallest so do not request one from her as she will not have it in stock.

As usual with Moi, the consistancy is nice and velvety, easy to apply and blend, and super pigmented. Unfortunately for me some of the shades appear so close to shades I already have so they will most likely end up being gifted but hey, at least they'll get used.

0 comments:

Post a Comment