Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 11 February 2012

I've finally finished swatching all my BFTE!! It only took forever but I've got it done now. In here you will find a few neutrals and purples that were hiding on me. The softer colors on the left were really hard to catch so I've included a few shots of the whole thing. I apologize for the flash harassment of the photos - it has been overcast lately and I can't get good color shots outside.

Left to Right:
Subcooling, Sweet & Spicy, Kiss and Tell, Hopeless Romantic, Unicorn, Holiday Magic, Laura


Subcooling - very light ocean blue with white gold shift
Sweet & Spicy - coral based pink with loads of irridescent shimmer
Kiss and Tell - my new neutral. It's almost a perfect match to my skin tone but shimmery
Hopeless Romantic - dusty mauve with warm undertones and loads of shimmer
Unicorn - deep eggplant purple with green sparkle and light shimmer - this one was darker than I assumed it would be
Holiday Magic - true eggplant purple with warm undertone and green sparkle - truly a magical color (see what I did there? teehee)
Laura - really warm pinky aubergine purple with low shimmer

I quite like these ones, I used all but Subcooling and Laura in a look today which I'll post at the bottom here. I'm really exciting to play with Subcooling again - I have a bunch of BFTE's blues and teals with gold sparkles in them and I absolutely love them. I think I may do a look and try to incorporate all of the ones I have. (off the top of my head I believe thats Subcooling, Winter Blues, Winter Wonderland... I'll check and see later)

Inner Lid - Kiss and Tell
Middle Lid - Sweet & Spicy
Outer Lid - Unicorn
Lower Lash Line - Hopeless Romantic
Liner - Holiday Magic
Highlight - Whisper

BFTE: http://www.bftecosmetics.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment