Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Swatches: Eye Kandii

Another one of the mineral companies I've been lucky to try is Eye Kandii Cosmetics. I have but a few things to say about them: holy crap can you say pigment, and bang. for. your. buck. End of story. They give so much product and attach a very miniscule price tag to it and call it a day. I cannot CANNOT wait to try some more by them.

Left to right:
Devilish Purple, Peacock Blue FX, Sterling Silver, New Penny, Mojito, Chocolate Strawberry, Metallic Strawberries

Love love love these colors. I ordered a bunch of samples with one full jar and told the owner that I didn't care what colors she chose to send as long as the two strawberries were in there. I have to say I am slightly dissapointed with Chocolate Strawberry only because it is a deeper pink than it looked online and I was hoping to get that antiquey musty color. But, that being said, I still love the color it actually is. My full jar came as Metallic Strawberries and oh man, it is sparkly! It's also super full - I'll probably have this color forever but no complaints here. Literally I opened the jar and the product was flush with the top. And the sample baggies were the bigger size bags and from me hand weighing them against other companies samples there's probably double the amount in there. A-maze-ing. I am definitely ordering from them again.

As far as use goes, the colors go on smooth, pigmented, and blend like a dream. I've only tried these with one look but I love the outcome.

Devilish Purple, Mojito, and Sterling Silver were used wet; Chocolate Strawberry, Metallic Strawberries, and New Penny are dry. All over primer.


Eye Kandii Cosmetics:

0 comments:

Post a Comment