Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Swatches: Moi Minerals

I've been lucky enough to try out a few different mineral cosmetic companies lately and I'd like to share some more of them with you. Moi Minerals is really nice because they offer not only eye shadows and face products but lip stuff as well. I haven't swatched my lippies from them yet but I have tried them and they are really nice. As for the shadows, I stuck to mainly neutrals and paler shades than I normally use this time round but I am really excited to try their brights and their new Sparklers when I have some extra moneys.

Left to right:
Cameron, Drifter, Midnight, Lovesome

Fav's from these four are Cameron and Midnight. Cameron is a lovely natrual shade with gold and green flecks. Midnight is an almost sheer pearly grey with loads of shimmer.

Left to right:
Pleasure, Dark Pearl, Polar Ice, Montage, Mercy

Fav's from these five are Polar Ice and Mercy.Polar Ice is actually a blue tinted pearly silver. Mercy is a beautiful warm rusty copper with warm toned metallic shimmers.


I have only done one look with them so far but I definitely want to play around more with them.
Look for another post in the future for swatches of my lippies from them: Chiller Attraction, Naughty but Nice, Paranormal, Dragon Fruit, Sunset Blvd, and Beyond Eternity

0 comments:

Post a Comment